A full, detailed explanation of the rules to play Force of Will.
Comprehensive Rules ver.7.0（PDF)
2017/08/18 Ver. 7.0
- Defined the generic typing [Basic].
- The field is now a single game space, and not separate for each player.
- Defined the term ‘Entity’.
- Defined the Item Area.
- Removed the game concept ‘play ground’.
- Change to how first and second turn player is decided.
- Amendments to play procedure.
- Defined procedure for [Gaining a Gem].
- Defined procedure for [The Weather is (Weather Type)].
- Amendments to [Energize] abilities.
- Defined [Mobilize] abilities.
- Defined [Sealed Item] abilities.
- Amendments to token movement outside of the field.