Introduction to the New Mechanism for Duel Cluster
While Faria and the others were heading to the Demonic World to fight, a new threat to Re-Earth was arising.New Valhalla was still in a stalemate and Loki was looking for a new place to fight. And her target was Re-Earth, reincarnated by the power of Zeus (Kaguya's Time Spinning). Re-Earth is also the source of Alice’ s and Kaguya's power, and Loki's goal is to absorb that power.
When the Demonic World is liberated by Faria and her team, Loki does not help Satan, but instigates Shiva to attack Re-Earth. However, Oborozuki notices Loki's plot and tries to stop it with Nyarlathotep's help.
The ultimate battle between the high gods begins, involving tales and villains from all dimensions.
In this story, Shiva's world and Re-Earth (Zeus's world) clash, but Ma'at (Nyarlathotep's world and formerly Atum's world) intervenes, forcing all involved parties to duel in the arena of Ma'at, where Nyarlathotep now rules as Game Master.
Tales and Villains begin their duels under the strict rules of Nyarlathotep's world.
The duelists can't participate in the battle directly, but can use their Order Revolution ability to lend their power to the resonators they're commanding to fight for them!
The above card is the new Ruler card from the Starter Deck Tales Deck, and we will use this card to introduce the new mechanism!
1. Duel cluster introduces a new system where rulers have no J-ruler side and can’ t do judgment, but are flipped to their Order side with a new ability called [Revolution Order].
2. Any resonator card can be ordered as it is played, by using the [Revolution Order] ability of a new ruler. A resonator spell played this way cannot be chased by players; it cannot be canceled in any way or moved to any other zone than the field.
3. When it resolves, the ordered card will become a "J-ruler with Play Cost" as it enters the field and stops being a resonator. From the artwork and story, it can been seen as rulers possessing their ordered resonators.
4. Also, as the ordered card resolves, the Ruler card ordering it will be flipped to its Order side and moved into that player’ s “Order area” , a new zone similar to the Ruler area.
5. Some Order cards let the ordered card gain new abilities, which cannot be removed or lost in any way.
6. [Revolution Order] can be used any time you play a resonator, including your opponent’ s turn when ordering a resonator with [Quickcast], but only once per turn.
7. Order cards are not entities.
8. Order cards don’ t have attributes.
9. Order cards don’ t go into astral state.
10. If the ordered card leaves the field in any way, the Order card ordering it will be moved to the Ruler area as a Ruler and is now ready to order the next resonator. This will be a new Rule Process in the CR.
11. Some of the new resonators in this cluster will have [Revolution] abilities that become active as long as the card is ordered, but also any resonator card printed in previous clusters can be ordered, making this a very versatile mechanic.
Lastly, let's introduce a new card regarding [Revolution]!
This card will only be available from the Tales Deck, and will not appear in the booster packs, so please purchase
the Starter Deck!
Next time, we will introduce the new keywords of [Tales], [Villiains] and [Force Command]!